We love Volunteers!
Volunteers are one of the most valuable assets at Heidi’s Village. The services volunteers provide add great value to our organization and help us to achieve our mission by assisting us in providing quality services to the animals in our care.
There are many ways you can help animals at Heidi’s Village. Even those opportunities that do not involve hands-on animal care still provide extraordinary assistance to animals. Please check out the list of opportunities below and complete a volunteer application. You will be contacted by the volunteer coordinator to schedule your orientation.
NOTE: OUR VOLUNTEER PROGRAM IS CURRENTLY ON HOLD BUT WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO SUBMIT AN APPLICATION AND WE WILL CONTACT YOU AS SOON AS OUR PROGRAM OPENS UP. THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN HELPING AT HEIDI’S VILLAGE!
First step, complete the application and the volunteer coordinator will contact you to schedule an orientation.
If you have questions about volunteering for Heidi’s Village, please email us at email@example.com
Benefits of Volunteering
- Helps the animals get ready to be adopted into their forever home.
- Helps Heidi’s Village continue to be a resource for rescues in turn saving the lives of more animals.
- Provides the volunteer with a sense of purpose and satisfaction knowing they have played an important role in the life of an animal as well as their community.
- Gives volunteers an opportunity to socialize with like-minded people that share the same interests and passion.
- A great way to gain experience in fields that you are currently working/interested in or would like to work in or learn more about.