Make Phoenix a Better Place for Animals.
Heidi’s Village opened in May of 2020 and is an animal welfare organization that works with existing animal welfare organizations to provide a safe haven for animals. The services we provide to other 501(c)(3) organizations include temporary boarding, full-service veterinary clinic, behavior training, grooming, neonate kitten care and subsequent adoption.
What We Are About
Heidi’s Village exists to foster a community where animals are treated with respect, dignity and compassion.
We envision a world where all cats and dogs live in forever homes whose environment is healthy, safe and secure.
- Accountability: We each step up to lead when needed, do our own job with excellence, and are all accountable for our own actions and organization wide goals
- Commitment: We are open to new ideas, support decisions once they are made, are mission focused and represent Heidi’s Village with integrity
- Safety: We commit to following all safety procedures, recognize when we need help and ask for it, and address safety concerns with our supervisor immediately
- Respect: We respect decisions made, each other and our differing opinions, and treat every animal with compassion and dignity.
- Harmony: We address issues within 48 hours directly with the right person, we don’t pull others in, and if needed we respectfully agree to disagree and don’t allow differing opinions to affect our work relationship.
- Trust: We honor confidentiality, we assume best intentions, value and encourage vulnerability, and are honest and respectful in words and actions.
Who We Are Looking For
At Heidi’s Village, we’re always looking for people with a great attitude and work ethic, the ability to learn, and the desire to be part of a team focused on excellence! If you share our Core Values, love animals, and want a place to call home, send your resume, cover letter, and any other info you can tell us about yourself to HR@HeidisVillage.org and we’ll try to match your skills with the right department. You can contribute in so many ways — from animal care to administrative roles – just tell us where you excel and we’ll let you know what we have open!
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive salary with room for advancement for the right people
- Medical, dental, vision and other supplemental benefits
- 403(b) Plan
- Employee programs for veterinary services
- Holiday pay and PTO
- Training and development
- Multiple shift options