Make Phoenix a Better Place for Animals.
What We Are About
Heidi’s Village exists to foster a community where animals are treated with respect, dignity and compassion.
We envision a world where all cats and dogs live in forever homes whose environment is healthy, safe and secure.
- Maintain high ethical standards for the safety and security of animals in our care as well as the staff and volunteers who provide that care.
- Advance and utilize best practices for animals, the public, staff, and volunteers in a shelter/veterinary environment.
- Meet the changing needs of animals and animal welfare organizations in our community.
- Help bridge the gap between available animal welfare resources and animal welfare needs in the community.
- Provide state of the art behavioral rehabilitation for animals and training for guardians of cats and dogs to alleviate behavioral issues as a barrier to finding forever homes.
Who We Are Looking For
We are seeking diverse staff to join our new and growing team. Must have a passion for animals, an ability to work collaboratively with others, experience providing respect, dignity, and compassion for animals and the ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
At Heidi’s Village, we do more than just comply with equal opportunity laws. We are actively searching for diversity to join our team. We celebrate differences and are committed to creating an organization that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better we can help the animals and humans in our community.
Perks and Benefits
Medical, Vision and Dental Coverage
Employee Discount on veterinary products and services
Teams and Open Roles
Check back often for open positions.