Make Phoenix a Better Place for Animals.
Heidi’s Village opened in May of 2020 and is an animal welfare organization that works with existing animal welfare organizations to provide a safe haven for animals. The services we provide to other 501(c)(3) organizations include temporary boarding, full-service veterinary clinic, behavior training, grooming, neonate kitten care and subsequent adoption.
What We Are About
Heidi’s Village exists to foster a community where animals are treated with respect, dignity and compassion.
We envision a world where all cats and dogs live in forever homes whose environment is healthy, safe and secure.
- Accountability: We each step up to lead when needed, do our own job with excellence, and are all accountable for our own actions and organization wide goals
- Commitment: We are open to new ideas, support decisions once they are made, are mission focused and represent Heidi’s Village with integrity
- Safety: We commit to following all safety procedures, recognize when we need help and ask for it, and address safety concerns with our supervisor immediately
- Respect: We respect decisions made, each other and our differing opinions, and treat every animal with compassion and dignity.
- Harmony: We address issues within 48 hours directly with the right person, we don’t pull others in, and if needed we respectfully agree to disagree and don’t allow differing opinions to affect our work relationship.
- Trust: We honor confidentiality, we assume best intentions, value and encourage vulnerability, and are honest and respectful in words and actions.
Who We Are Looking For
We are seeking diverse staff to join our growing team. Must have a passion for animals, an ability to work collaboratively with others, experience providing respect, dignity, and compassion for animals and the ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
At Heidi’s Village, we do more than just comply with equal opportunity laws. We are actively searching for diversity to join our team. We celebrate differences and are committed to creating an organization that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better we can help the animals and humans in our community.
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental & vision
- Ongoing training
- Inclusive culture
Current Open Roles
Heidi’s Village is an innovative 501(c)(3) animal shelter, supporting AZ animal welfare groups by providing affordable veterinary services and boarding.
For all positions, please send any questions to HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Part of Heidi’s Village’s hiring process is to do a criminal background check on all individuals Heidi’s Village wants or is considering hiring.