Short term housing solutions for 501(c)(3) animal welfare organizations
Heidi’s Village was designed to help other animal welfare organizations meet their canine and feline housing needs in a safe, welcoming and healthy environment.
Heidi’s Village was designed to help other organizations meet their housing needs.
Dog Boarding Buildings feature:
- Kennels with individual indoor and outdoor space.
- 4 wings with separate HVAC systems to reduce the chance of cross contamination.
- Kennels with separate drainage, no wastewater is shared between kennels.
- Each boarding building features four outdoor play yards with agility equipment allowing for outdoor play, natural light, fresh air and interaction with people or other dogs.
Cat Boarding Buildings feature:
- Outdoor areas for natural light, stimulating all the senses with fresh air, smells, sounds and natural light.
- Vertical spaces for climbing and viewing from above.
- Interactive landscapes installations for visual and smell stimulation.
- Big screen TV’s displaying birds, nature and other visually interesting stimuli for felines.
Download our new client intake forms and pricing sheet.